Monday, January 27, 2014

1 Month Old


Weight: 8 pounds (up two pounds since being born)
Length: 21 inches
Clothing size: Newborn
Sleep: All day and night but only in 2-2.5 hour increments. I wake up like clockwork every 2 hours to eat. At first, I loved being awake more in the middle of the night but I'm getting better at being awake a little more during the day. 
Milestones: Being born! Everyday I become more alert, looking all around. I've been gaining weight which is good because I was so tiny. It's been fun for me to eat all the time. I had my first bath which I hated! 
Adventures: the world! Since then, I've been hanging at home with mom and my brother and sister, Hector and Heidi. I have ventured out to the doctors and this weekend I went to Grandma and Granddad's for the first time as well as some quick visits to mom's friends' houses earlier this month. 
Discoveries: I love looking all around and figuring out where I am. I'm curious about my hands and when people talk to me. 
Hobbies: Sleeping, eating, pooping, squirming, grunting
Favorite things: Sleeping on mom and dad, being rocked, keeping hands on or near face, swinging, sleeping and eating 
Next doctors appointment: Feb. 26 for my 2 month check up

Here are some pictures from my first month...


On our way to our one month doctor appointment 

I'm one month old!




1 comment:

  1. Love the photos and update on your cutie! What a big boy at 8 pounds

    ReplyDelete