Friday, April 25, 2014

Visiting Mom & Dad at Work

Recently, Kamden made two separate visits to see his mom and dad at work. 

Kamden's visit to LRMD to see dad at work, was also his first time out of the state of Virginia (Jeff works in Maryland). From the picture below, it doesn't look like Kamden is too interested in taxes. 


I just returned to work, and am about to complete my second full week back. It has been a tough transition, but we are taking it one day at a time. Jeff and Kamden made a visit and I got to show both of my boys off. Here we are at my desk....

To help welcome me back to work, my coworkers decorated my desk with welcome back balloons, sign, flowers and also got me a digital picture frame, which they loaded with pictures I had sent them of Kamden. How sweet and how lucky I am! Of course, I added a whole lot more pictures to my digital picture frame so I can look at my sweet boy all throughout the day. 

Can't wait to spend the weekend with my two loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment