Thursday, August 22, 2013

Halfway!



How far along? 20 Weeks, 6 days
Baby is the size of: A banana (in length). Measures around 8-9 inches long and weighs about a 9-10 ounces. 

What's new with baby: His skin is thickening and starting to form two layers. Hair and nails are continuing to grow and bones are strengthening.  
Maternity clothes? Still regular dresses and maternity jeans. Did a little online shopping over the weekend for some maternity clothes (ordered some work pants and 1-2 tops).
Sleep: Been sleeping really good this week. And have been falling asleep super early. Almost like I'm back in my first trimester again.
Sleeping on: Side and back.
Best moment this week: Had a doctors appointment yesterday and everyone is healthy. Got our little man's first Redskins apparel and they are adorable! Thanks Matt and Teresa Cavanaugh! 
Miss Anything? I'm content
Movement: Yes! Much more noticeable this week. It is so cool and exciting!
Food cravings: Fried Chicken! Okay, this should have appeared as a craving a few months ago. I can thank my personal trainer for putting this one in my brain. Anyways, I've been thinking about splurging on fried chicken for weeks, maybe months, and we got it last night. YUMMMMM! Before this year, I probably haven't had fried chicken since college.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not this week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. 

Gender: It's a boy!
Name selected?: Yes!
Working out? Yes.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Health: I started getting back spasms and my lower back just all around aches. My calves are super tight and my right hip flexor has been hurting me. All signs of growing pains. Overall though, we are both healthy and that is the most important thing. :)

Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy doesn't even begin to describe it. :)
Looking forward to: Decorating our little man's nursery. So much fun!
Next appointment: September 18

No comments:

Post a Comment