Thursday, August 29, 2013

21 Weeks



How far along? 21 Weeks, 6 days
Baby is the size of: A pomegranate. About 10.5 inches long and 12 ounces. 

What's new with baby: His digestive system is developing. Eyebrows and eyelids are now present.  The baby now has wake and sleep cycles. 
Maternity clothes? Still regular dresses and maternity jeans. Online shopping failed miserably so I plan to hit up some Labor Day sales in the stores this weekend. 
Sleep: Been sleeping pretty good this week.
Sleeping on: Side and back.
Best moment this week: Jeff was able to feel him kick! It was so nice to finally share the excitement with him. 
Miss Anything? Some of my clothes - this week I've been having a hard time with my wardrobe. Picking out something to wear in the morning has been taking longer than usual.
Movement: Yes! Much stronger and Jeff even felt him.
Food cravings: None this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not this week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. Super noticeable that people I don't even know are asking me when I'm due. 

Gender: It's a boy!
Name selected?: Yes!
Working out? Yes.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Health: Overall, feeling great! Back has bothered me just a bit but not as much as last week.  

Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy, moody, emotional
Looking forward to: Decorating our little man's nursery. So much fun!
Next appointment: September 18

No comments:

Post a Comment