Wednesday, September 11, 2013

23 Weeks



My sweet Heidi girl is two years old today! 

How far along? 23 Weeks, 5 days
Baby is the size of: A grapefruit. About 11.5/12 inches long. 

What's new with baby: He's more aware, listening to my heartbeat and voice as well as noises around like other voices and loud sounds. Fetal internal organs are now in place and beginning to function. Taste buds are formed but he won't taste anything for several months. 
Maternity clothes? Still wearing regular (loose) dresses. Maternity leggings have been the BEST purchase yet. So comfy!!!! Been wearing them around the house and occasionally on weekends. Might buy a few more. Bought some works pants but haven't worn yet.
Sleep: Sleeping good. Wake up every night to pee at least once though. 
Sleeping on: I try to start off my side, but I mostly sleep on my back.
Best moment this week: 1) Finished painting. (See previous blog.) 2) Got together with two of my closest friends, one of which is also pregnant and the other is already an amazing mommy of two. It was nice to share experiences and gather some insider knowledge of the (scary and joyful) things ahead. 
Miss Anything? My clothes/body. 
Movement: Yes! I love it! 
Food cravings: No
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not this week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. 

Gender: It's a boy!
Name selected?: Kamden
Working out? Sort of. Honestly been bad this week. Just been tired and lazy. 
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Health: Overall, feeling great! 

Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy, moody, emotional 
Looking forward to: Decorating. 
Next appointment: September 18

No comments:

Post a Comment