Tuesday, September 3, 2013

22 Weeks


Hey Taylor Swift, I am feeling 22....weeks pregnant! 

How far along? 22 Weeks, 4 days
Baby is the size of: A papaya. About 11 inches long and just about one POUND. 

What's new with baby: His senses are developing - the brain and nerve endings should be developed enough to sense touch. Taste buds are forming on the tongue.
Maternity clothes? Still regular dresses. Hit up some sales this weekend both in store and online. Honestly didn't get much since everything is in transition between summer and fall. I did get some work dress pants and comfy leggings. 
Sleep: Sleeping good
Sleeping on: I try to start off my side, but I mostly sleep on my back.
Best moment this week: Painting party! My friend Siobhan 
came over this weekend and helped us paint. (Thanks Sio!) Three of the four walls are done. The fourth wall just needs some finishing touches. And having a three day weekend was so nice!
Miss Anything? My clothes. And Siobhan and Jeff got super-sized margaritas that looked AMAZING. I, however, got an delicious virgin daiquiri.
Movement: Yes! Sometimes its noticeable but sometimes its very light.
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not this week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. 

Gender: It's a boy!
Name selected?: Yes!
Working out? Yes.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Health: Overall, feeling great! I noticed that at the end of the day my feet are uncomfortable - kind of swollen or throbbing. I also noticed some light & minor cramping this week - maybe a little Braxton Hicks?

Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy and emotional. 
We toured our first daycare which made me a little sad and Jeff left for a business trip trip.
Looking forward to: Decorating our little man's nursery. Just want to get the paint all done so we can start moving furniture and decorations aka the fun stuff.
Next appointment: September 18

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Cannot wait to see you in person tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete