Thursday, December 19, 2013

Outtakes


I've gotten a lot of comments on how everyone loves Heidi in my weekly picture and how I get her to sit so pretty for it, so I decided to share some outtakes. 

As some of you may know, the name Heidi was inspired by the beautiful Heidi Klum. It certainly ended up being the perfect name for our golden retriever because she loves getting her picture taken! 

This first picture below is the picture that started it all when Heidi decided she too wanted to be apart of the weekly bump watch. Without being called, she just walked over with her toy and sat next to me to get her picture taken. The rest is history. Every week, without being called she comes right over to pose with me. In some of the pictures below, you can see how I started alone and she walked right in. I think it is a combination of her being a total ham and our love for one another - truly (wo)man's best friend. :)

Photo credits to my hubby who loves constantly snapping picture after picture. 









No comments:

Post a Comment