Wednesday, November 6, 2013

31 Weeks


How far along? 31 Weeks, 5 days - 58 days till our due date!
Baby is the size of: A pineapple. Weighs around 3-3.5 pounds.

What's new with baby: His brain is now more fully developed. All major organ development is done, although lungs are still immature. All five senses are now in working order. Baby is gaining about a half pound a week from here on out and mommy is gaining about a pound a week. 
Maternity clothes? I need more maternity clothes! The above is a regular A-line dress you will see me in post-baby. I need to stock up on some maternity tops to wear with my work pants and jeans now that the weather is getting colder. 
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good. 
Sleeping on: Side and back. Body pillow is helping me stay on my side. However, I'm worrying that sleeping on my side is crushing the baby. Oh the start of a worrying mother. :) 
Best moment this week: SO many this week! 1) My mom was in town. I just love having her around. 2) We did a sneak peek sonogram of Kamden with my mom and Jeff's parents. It was so cool to his little features and the little man has already turned himself down. 3) We had our baby shower and were surrounded by everyone we love (including my brother from CA and my Grandma from New York)
Miss Anything? No.
Movement: Yep!
Food cravings: No.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not this week.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!
Gender: Boy!
Name selected?: Kamden
Working out? Nope.
Labor Signs: Some Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Health: Feeling good! Shortness of breath has started.
Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy and emotional. 
Looking forward to: Nesting. :)
Next appointment: November 13





No comments:

Post a Comment