Tuesday, November 12, 2013

32 Weeks



How far along? 32 Weeks, 4 days - 52 days till our due date!
Baby is the size of: A squash.  Weighs around 4 pounds.

What's new with baby: He is plumping up and more hair is starting to grow on his head. Bones are getting stronger. He's practicing skills like swallowing, breathing, kicking and sucking. 
Maternity clothes? Yup! However, the dress in the above is new but not maternity. It's stretchy so I can wear it post-baby. I'm also wearing panty hose in the above. I ordered some maternity tights from Zulily - get this - they were so tight and uncomfortable! I ended up wearing my regular ones which were much more comfortable than the maternity ones I had ordered.
I'm still obviously leveraging loose fitting nonmaternity as much as possible (mostly for work). I live in my maternity leggings and Jeff's t-shirts at home and weekends are filled with jeans and maternity tops. 

Sleep: Sleeping pretty good. Got some nice rest over the weekend! Feel refreshed. 
Sleeping on: Side and back. 
Best moment this week: Having a three day weekend to relax and spend time with my wonderful husband. 
Miss Anything? No.
Movement: Yep!
Food cravings: No.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not this week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes sir
Gender: Boy!
Name selected?: Kamden
Working out? Yes! I even went to the gym.
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks everyday
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Overall health: Feeling good! Still have shortness of breath and its getting a little harder to move quickly.  Going up the four flights of stairs in our condo leaves me winded and my legs get tired so I use the railing a lot more than before. I also get random leg cramps in either my upper leg or calf. Minor things as I feel so blessed to have a healthy pregnancy. 
Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy, emotional, moody and scared. 
Looking forward to: Continuing to nest
Next appointment: Tomorrow, Nov 13





No comments:

Post a Comment