Monday, November 25, 2013

34 Weeks


How far along? 34 Weeks, 3 days - 39 days till our due date!
Baby is the size of: A small pumpkin. Weighs around 5 pounds. 

What's new with baby: He continues to gain weight and lungs continue to develop. Fingernails and toenails have fully grown and reach the end of the fingertips. His skin is now like an infants (no longer see through). 
Maternity clothes? Yup! In the above I am wearing my favorite maternity article of clothing - leggings!!! Since I am home, my attire consists of PJs. The above is probably the most dressed up I've been all week. :)
Sleep: Sleeping decent. Body pillow is being put to good use. 
Sleeping on: Side and back. 
Best moment this week: 1) Relaxing 2) We took our child birth class, which I found to be incredibly useful and informative for both of us. 
Miss Anything? No.
Movement: Yes. Movement has slowed down a bit since he's running out of space but hiccups are pretty common and I noticed he has more of a schedule. Oh, and I'm getting some serious rib kicks.
Food cravings: No. Well actually, I really wanted pizza and garlic bread last week (and I had both).
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: Boy!
Name selected?: Kamden
Working out? No.
Labor Signs: Yes. Contractions continue and the doctor has put me on bed rest. 

Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Overall health: Feeling pretty good. I've officially hit the 20 pound mark and so far no stretch marks. (Fingers crossed that continues)
Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy, emotional, nervous, excited
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving and my mom comes to town tonight. 
Next appointment: Weds, Dec. 4

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving! I know we have so much to be thankful for this year. I hope you and your family fill your bellies with yummy food and your hearts with lots of love. xoxo! 






1 comment:

  1. YOU are seriously one of the CUTEST most adorable mommy to be's EVER!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete