Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hospital Bag



"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..."

I pretty much packed for the hospital, just in case. The doctor put me on bed rest so it is a good thing I got almost everything squared away. 

Is there anything you think I'm missing below? Anything I should unpack? What items in your hospital bag did you find helpful and "must-have"?

My Bag:
  • Night gowns (2-3)
  • Toiletries  
    • Moisturizer
    • Deodorant
    • Toothbrush & toothpaste
    • Shampoo/conditioner (the hospital provides but I want my own)
    • Hair brush
    • Hair ties
    • Makeup (we'll have visitors so I want the option to put some on if I feel like it)
    • Contact solution
  • Glasses and extra contacts
  • Socks
  • Slippers
  • Towel (hospital provides but my friend Julie said they are very small and rough so it is nice to have a soft, bigger one)
  • Nursing bras (I just ordered 4 of these, so they aren't actually in my bag yet)
  • Undies (I bought some that I'm okay with throwing away and should be super comfy)
  • Nursing pads
  • Pillow
I just need to add:
  • A robe - I bought one but don't like it. Since it will Dec/Jan, I want some comfy and warm to walk around the hospital.
  • An outfit to wear home (will pack something maternity but since I am currently wearing most of my limited comfy maternity clothes, I will wait to throw something in)
  • Flip flops (for the shower)
  • Hard candy/lollipops (?)
Bag for Kamden
  • Newborn size onesie
  • Newborn size going home outfit
  • 3 month onesie
  • 3 month going home outfit
  • Blanket
  • Socks (2-3 pairs)
  • Hats (2-3)
  • Comb/brush (just in case he is born with a lot of hair)
  • Warm cover up since it is winter
  • Boppy pillow
Jeff's Bag
  • Toiletries
  • Comfy clothes
  • Boxers
  • Socks
  • Polo shirts
He will need to throw in some jeans and shoes as we get closer. 






4 comments:

  1. Where is your striped bag from? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would take more than one Onesie for each size...we went through all we had with us and then had to use the hospital ones. Some sleepers would be good too...keep his little feet warm!

    ReplyDelete