Wednesday, July 3, 2013

13 weeks



How far along? 13 Weeks, 5 Days
Baby is the size of: A peach
Maternity clothes? Not wearing any yet. Have two pairs of pants on hand. I'm crazy to not be wearing them yet because they are SO comfy. Why would anyone ever go back to regular pants?
Sleep: Love sleep! I go to sleep between 9-9:30 every night because I am so exhausted. I usually wake up to pee at least once though. And on the weekends, I am up between 6 and 8 a.m. (that's a big change for me). 
Sleeping on: my stomach. I'm enjoying it while it lasts. 
Best moment this week: Officially entering my second trimester. And we told all of our friends, family and work officially. The outpouring of love and congratulations has been so special. 

Miss Anything? Beer, wine, margaritas - alcohol. I mean come on, it's summer!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Ice cream, cinnamon rolls, cantaloupe
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken, veggies, anything with a strong smell - like spaghetti sauce/Italian food 
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far - basically looks like I ate  too much cake, which is basically the truth after coming off of birthday celebrations 
Gender prediction: Boy

Name selected?: Yes! We have both a boy and a girl name - but we aren't sharing until we know what we are having. Maybe I will give a hint sometime soon. 
Working out? Yes. Still working out with my trainer and trying to do nightly long walks (if it ever stops raining). 
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Health: Great! Just have really frequent and bad headaches. Doctor said they are super common in pregnancy. Still tired, but started to get some energy back. 
Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): So happy!!!

Looking forward to: Finding out if it is a boy or a girl!! I can NOT wait!! And getting a bigger baby bump. And having tomorrow off!
Next appointment: July 23

Hope you have a great 4th of July! Happy Birthday America!

xoxo,
Kim 

No comments:

Post a Comment