Wednesday, July 10, 2013

14 Weeks



How far along? 14 Weeks, 5 Days
Baby is the size of: A navel orange
Maternity clothes? Not wearing any yet. Mostly wearing comfy summer dresses. 
Sleep: Haven't been sleeping well. Thinking too much this week! 
Sleeping on: my stomach. This is short lived.
Best moment this week: First full week in second trimester. Still getting so much love - thank you for all the cards, emails, phone calls, messages, texts, and hugs!!!  

Miss Anything? I reallllly want a glass of wine - or a frozen, fruity drink
Movement: Not that I feel - I know baby is moving a whole lot though from our last sonogram at 12 weeks
Food cravings: In the spirit of the 4th of July holiday, I really wanted a hot dog, but passed on that craving. Still wanting some cinnamon rolls so might have to cave into that craving soon. Oh, and I love milk. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Hate to say this, but, we grilled steaks and veggies on the 4th and I couldn't eat any of it. The smokiness from the grill made me want to throw up. 
Have you started to show yet: I didn't think so, until I took this picture! A little bump is appearing!!
Gender prediction: Boy

Name selected?: Yes! We have both a boy and a girl name. Hint coming soon.
Working out? Yes. But not very much this week. 
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Health: Great! It's been a good week so far. No major headaches. 
Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy. But getting overwhelmed thinking about all the options for cribs, car seats, etc. and all the other things to do/think about. (Hence the topics running through my mind when I'm trying to sleep) 

Looking forward to: Finding out if it is a boy or a girl!! I can NOT wait!! We have another 4-5 weeks until we find out though. 
Next appointment: July 23

2 comments:

  1. Oh my you look so good and healthy - and yes there is a little bump - so happy for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim.....you look beautiful!! Cute little tummy.
    We love you guys. Miss ya! HUGS!


    ReplyDelete