Wednesday, July 17, 2013

15 Weeks



How far along? 15 Weeks, 5 days
Baby is the size of: An apple. About 4 inches long.

What's new with baby: Baby may have started sucking its thumb and taste buds are developing. Baby can now sense light through its sealed eyelids. It is swallowing amniotic fluid and the legs have outgrown the arms in length.
Maternity clothes? Broke out a pair of maternity jeans. So comfy!
Sleep: Sleeping good. Love sleep!
Sleeping on: A mix of side, back and stomach.
Best moment this week: 1) First shopping trip with my hubby looking at cribs, car seats and strollers. We didn't buy anything, but it was fun to browse. 2) Costco is awesome. 
(See previous post) 3) My hubby brought me home these beauties. :) 

Miss Anything? I think you know :)
Movement: Not yet. Soon though!
Food cravings: Donuts. Chocolate frosted and glazed. And buffalo wings. Both of which I had this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing major this week
Have you started to show yet: Yes! Still kind of at the point where people at work may think I'm just packing on the lbs.
Gender prediction: Boy. What do you think? Take the poll on the upper right.
Name selected?: Yes! We have both a boy and a girl name.
Working out? Yes. Uh, did you see my cravings?!? I have to!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Health: Great! It's been a good week so far. No major headaches and my energy is back.
Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy. Getting SO excited!!
Looking forward to: So much! Feeling movement and our next doctors appointment is next week. Then of course, finding out if it is a boy or a girl. It's getting closer and closer.
Next appointment: July 23

2 comments:

  1. Awwh!......cute baby bump. We can't wait to see you,Jeff and our grand dogs next week. Love ya!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking GREAT! Cannot wait to find out the gender! I voted girl!

    ReplyDelete