Wednesday, October 9, 2013

27 Weeks




How far along? 27 Weeks, 5 days - 86 days till our due date!
Baby is the size of: A rutabaga. (Whatever that is!) Weighs around 2-2.5 pounds
What's new with baby: this week he looks like a thinner version of what he will look like at birth. Immune system is continuously maturing. Regular sleep cycles are happening 

Maternity clothes? In the picture above, I am wearing a regular wrap dress I had before. Fall temperatures are welcoming more maternity wear. I just got another pair of pants this weekend.
Sleep: Sleeping decent just not enough.
Sleeping on: Side and back. Been consciously trying to sleep on my left side but always wake up on back. Thinking about getting one of those pregnancy body pillows.
Best moment this week: Lots this week: 1) We celebrated our 2nd anniversary 2) my friend Holly found out she is having a boy this February. I'm so excited for our boys to play together. 3) Got my first prenatal massage 4) Concluded a successful work event I've been working on for 8 months which is a huge relief 
Miss Anything? No
Movement: Yes! Soooo much movement. He's moving up higher now and getting bigger.
Food cravings: No.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not this week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: It's a boy!
Name selected?: Kamden
Working out? Little bit.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Health: Feeling good!
Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy and emotional. Sometimes I just hear something on the radio/tv and just start crying.
Looking forward to: Entering my third trimester! (I'm not sure if I'm in it already but if not next week I will be). Also looking forward to a 3-day weekend this weekend to get some R&R
Next appointment: Next Tuesday, Oct. 16 - testing for Gestational diabetes





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment