Wednesday, October 2, 2013

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 Weeks, 5 days - 93 days till our due date!
Baby is the size of: A head of lettuce. Weighs around 1.75 to 2 pounds
What's new with baby: His immune system, including lymph nodes and spleen are rapidly developing. Lungs practicing inhaling and exhaling the amniotic fluid. His eyelids may begin to open this week.

Maternity clothes? In the picture above, I am wearing a regular wrap dress I had before pregnancy. I've definitely been wearing my maternity jeans, work pants and leggings.
Sleep: Sleeping decent just not enough.
Sleeping on: Side and back. Been consciously trying to sleep on my left side but always wake up on back. Thinking about getting one of those pregnancy body pillows.
Best moment this week: Just love feeling him move and his movements are getting stronger and more noticeable. Signs of good growth. 
Miss Anything? Mama wants some wine! Or beer during football games.
Movement: Yes! Lots. I think I finally felt some hiccups.
Food cravings: Donuts. (Wegmans has a pumpkin donut with maple frosting - can we say heaven?!?)

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not this week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I think it is hysterical when men try to ask/bring up the fact that I'm pregnant. They all seem to be so awkward about it. A guy at work the other day points at my stomach and said, "so what's going on there?" LOL!!
Gender: It's a boy!
Name selected?: Kamden
Working out? Little bit.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Health: Feeling good! Sometimes I forget that I'm even pregnant. Oh, and I'm super hungry this week.
Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy and stressed
Looking forward to: Celebrating our two year anniversary next Tuesday and entering my third trimester!
Next appointment: October 16 

No comments:

Post a Comment