Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Book Review: Belly Laughs


Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth About Pregnancy and Childbirth


I recently finished reading Jenny McCarthy's book, Belly Laughs. It was a super easy read and I laughed from page 1 to the very end. She has a great sense of humor and honest approach to covering everything that happens during pregnancy and childbirth. There were parts that I literally laughed out loud. Jeff kept asking, "what's so funny?" I actually read a few paragraphs and pages out loud for him to share in the fun. All of the chapters are only 1-4 pages so like I said, super easy to read. There is a chapter called called, "I hard-boiled my baby." So funny and true how newly pregnant woman freak out and over think everything after finding out you're pregnant. 

I am going to read her next book - Baby Laughs: The Naked Truth About the First Year of Mommyhood. I'll let you know how it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment