Wednesday, October 23, 2013

29 Weeks


How far along? 29 Weeks, 5 days - 72 days till our due date!
Baby is the size of: A butternut squash. Weighs around 2.5 to 2.75 pounds.
What's new with baby: Bones are beginning to harden and he is adding fat. Baby's first smile appears, especially during sleep. Sensory organs are well developed and he should be starting to regulate his body temperature. He is also urinating about a half liter daily. 

Maternity clothes? I'm wearing maternity jeans from Loft in the above and a shirt I had prepregnancy. This week I've been at a conference for work and putting my maternity dress pants to use with some not so cool company shirts. 
Sleep: Sleeping sucks this week. Very little but that's just because of work stress, getting up earlier than usual, Jeff being out of town and frequent pee breaks in the middle of the night.
Sleeping on: Side and back.
Best moment this week: My stomach now literally moves all around when Kamden is making moves inside. Jeff got to see several really big movements which was cool. Also,  I am so excited that me and my friends Holly and Julie are all having boys in 2014. Julie just found out on

Friday that she is having a boy at the end of March. Can't wait for all of our boys to play together. 
Miss Anything? My husband! He's away for work.
Movement: Yep, lots!!!
Food cravings: No.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Yes, I got some sort of stomach bug. And the walking through the food court in the convention center made me want to gag multiple times.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: It's a boy!
Name selected?: Kamden
Working out? Not at all this week. Does standing for 8+ hours a day and walking around a convention center count?!? ;-)
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Health: Besides being sick, I have felt pretty good. Honestly exhausted from work.
Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy, moody, emotional, stressed, burnt out
Looking forward to: Our trip to Florida this week then super excited for our baby shower! My mom will be in town a week from today! 
Next appointment: November 13

Here's another weekly shot with the top hand removed...






No comments:

Post a Comment