Tuesday, October 15, 2013

28 Weeks



How far along? 28 Weeks, 4 days - 80 days till our due date!
Baby is the size of: A Chinese cabbage or eggplant. Weighs around 2.25 to 2.5 pounds.
What's new with baby: Eyelids are open and have eyelashes. Eyes now open and close. Brain neurons are rapidly developing and can sense changes in light. They say he can also tell the difference between my voice and those around me, such as Jeff's.

Maternity clothes? I'm wearing a Gap maternity shirt and blue jeans from Motherhood in the above picture.
Sleep: Sleeping okay. Caught up on sleep over the weekend which was very nice.
Sleeping on: Side and back.
Best moment this week: Officially in our third trimester. 2/3 of the way done. Yayyyy!!! Heard baby's heartbeat today. Doctor said heartbeat sounds good and he is a very active little boy. 
Miss Anything? No
Movement: Yep, lots.
Food cravings: No.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No.
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: It's a boy!
Name selected?: Kamden
Working out? Just nice long walks with my girl, Heidi.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Health: Feeling good! Feet swelling and throbbing is no joke though. The other day I went to run some errands for about an hour and my feet were killing me. I couldn't wait to get home to put my feet up.
Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy, moody, emotional
Looking forward to: Our trip to Florida next week.
Next appointment: November 13
Had gestational diabetes screening today. I hate to say it, but, I thought that orange glucose drink was delicious. Will get results in a week or so. I hope I don't have to go back for the longer test. Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment