Wednesday, October 30, 2013

30 Weeks



How far along? 30 Weeks, 5 days - 65 days till our due date!
Baby is the size of: A cucumber. Weighs around 2.75 to 3 pounds.

What's new with baby: He now almost fills up the entire uterine cavity, and his arms and legs have grown much plumper, thanks to the continued growth of fat. His eyelids open and close but he keeps them closed for most of the day. When his eyes are open, he will be able to track light inside of the womb, but his vision isn't "perfect".  There is about a pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounding him, but that volume will shrink as he gets bigger and takes up more room. 
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing a dress I had prepregnancy in the above. I didn't think it was going to zip, but it did(yes!). It is sort of a stretchy material. Leveraging any loose nonmaternity clothes but also getting full use of my maternity jeans and leggings.
Sleep: Sleeping okay. Waking up for potty breaks and I am so hot! Oh and occasionally getting charley horses. Ouch!
Sleeping on: Side and back. Got a body pillow to try to help me stay on my side.
Best moment this week: We took a nice trip to Florida.  
Miss Anything? My puppies! We went away for a few days and I missed them so much.
Movement: Yep, lots!!! He's been moving around and had a few cases of the hiccups.
Food cravings: No.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Anything that has a scent. Ha! Even my own perfumes have been bothering me this week.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I actually feel like my bump got a lot bigger this week.
Gender: It's a boy!
Name selected?: Kamden
Working out? Not at all this week.
Labor Signs: No.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Health: Feeling good. We traveled to Florida - got a little sun and R&R. However, I think the traveling took it out of me and I got a little sick the first day of the trip. 
Feeling (happy, moody, emotional, scared): Happy
Looking forward to: So excited for our shower and to see family and friends!!!!!! My mom is coming to town tonight - I can't wait!!
Next appointment: November 13


Some pictures from the week....


Sunset in Florida
We missed each other. So much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment